Friday, July 31, 2009

Toys

Toys are great! I love toys! My favorite toys are the toys I can tear apart! Yes, tearing apart toys is a fun thing. Tennis balls are fun - they bounce - and they have this fuzzy covering that you can peel off like an orange. They don't bounce as well after you've peeled them though. But, then it's time for a NEW toy! Oh, going to the pet store to pick out a new toy is so much fun! There are SO MANY toys there! I want them all! Hey, let's go to the pet store - I've torn the stuffing out of all of my stuffed toys, and I've lost all of my tennis balls, and I'm just plain tired of all of the rest of them. Time to go to the pet store! Bye, gotta go get my human to take me to the pet store. I'll post a picture of my new toy when I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment