Sunday, July 26, 2009

Buddy, that's ME!



Hi, I'm Buddy! You may not know me yet, but you will before too much longer. I'm the star of my very own book! "Buddy, the dog who would not budge!" I've written the book . . . well . . .actually, my writer wrote the book, but I helped a LOT! I came up with a so many ideas. My writer is Sally, and she is really creative! I also have an illustrator named Bobby. I like the way he drew me, don't you? Here's his picture!

I like his red shoes! Hmmm, I wonder what they taste like. Oh, sorry, I'm hungry. I'm always hungry! Food is wonderful! Oh, there's my favorite ball. I think I'll go play for a while. Come back and visit me again. I'll tell you more about my book. I'll even tell you about Sally's dogs, Maia and Topaz. Topaz is my alter ego, or I'm his alter ego. I'm not sure how that works. Anyway, I have to go back to being a dog now.

No comments:

Post a Comment