Thursday, August 6, 2009

News about the BOOK!

My writer, that's Sally, and my illustrator, that's Bobby, had a working meeting yesterday and it was pretty exciting. I'm always there at these meetings since I'm the main topic of conversation. There are more sketches of me coming soon! Watch for them on my website: www.buddythedogbook.com They talked a lot about the artwork for the book and how to draw me with just the right expressions on all of the pages to help tell the story. I have LOTS of expressions! I'm just an expressive kind of guy. I also heard them talking about an animated cartoon! Wow, bow wow! That sounds like so much fun! I can be very animated! Bobby could show me eating, or chasing my tennis ball, or EATING! YES! An entire cartoon about eating. Oh yes, that's what I want. Let's eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment