Monday, August 3, 2009

FLEAS and scratching!

I must be getting old - I had to go to the vet because I was having back problems. The kind doctor poked and prodded me (thanks a lot doc), and then told my human that I had most likely strained my back while scratching! It's all the FLEAS fault! So, I've been taking a pain medication. It must be working pretty well because I can run up the steps with no problems at all. My human says she wants the same drugs I'm taking! She has trouble running up steps. I'm not sure if she strained her back scratching at fleas. Excuse me while I go scratch a flea bite . . .

1 comment:

  1. The most noticeable signs for you to watch for in your dog will be a very scruffy or dry hair coat. Your dog may even start to loose some of their hair, primarily because of the itching, especially if severe. When examining your pet for lice if you suspect infection, they will basically look like dull white flakes, almost resembling dandruff if they are the biting species.

    ReplyDelete